Friday, September 21, 2012

Welcome!


Hi everyone!
This blog is where I post my poetry. I’ve been writing poems since sixth grade when an English teacher showed me a poem and I realized it was nothing like what I thought a poem was. I thought a poem was something that had to follow a very strict very set structure. After I realized that poems and poetry doesn’t have any rules that limit your creativity I started writing poems. When I switched schools six months later my English teacher encouraged me to write even more poetry. She also helped me find a poetry contest in my area and I won second place.  As I wrote poetry I decided that I needed another way to display my poetry and that’s why I started this blog. I help you enjoy and feel free to comment on any of my poems.
Thanks
S

No comments:

Post a Comment